- Roll 2 dice and take the higher/lower of the shown rolls.
- If this is your only status, gain your strength modifier in power. If you have another status with a different name, instead lose your strength modifier in defense.
- Skill checks that require sight, including attacking and defending, have disadvantage.
- Passives are disabled.
- Any spells, abilities, or items that would heal you, instead deal magical damage to you equal to the amount of healing.
- You may only perform one of these on your turn: Attack, Minor Action, or Engage/Disengage.
- Your defense rolls have advantage.
- Deal 1.5x physical damage, you must target the source of this status with spells and attacks if possible.
- Half movement speed, and Accuracy and Defense is lowered by an amount equal to the Wisdom modifier of whoever inflicted this.
- If a creature Attacks you while you are Engaged with another creature, your Defense rolls against that creatures Attacks have disadvantage.
- Enemies can't see you.
- You lose this if you perform an action besides moving, or an enemy succeeds a perception roll against your stealth.
- If you attack while hidden it becomes a sneak attack.
- Add your dexterity modifier to your power. Melee attacks count as flanking.
- At the beginning of your turn roll a d6 and perform the corresponding action, then end your turn.
- Roll a 1: Attack a random ally in your zone with 1.5x Physical Power (do not engage them or apply flanking.)
- Roll a 2: Attempt to flee the battle.
- Roll a 3: Cower in fear (do nothing.)
- Roll a 4: Cast a random spell you know on a random enemy or ally. If you don't know any spells your character attempts to cast one anyways.
- Roll a 5: Attempt to light a nearby object on fire.
- Roll a 6: Attack a random enemy in your zone with 1.5x Physical Power (Disengage/Engage if you have to.)
- Whenever you take Lightning damage, take bonus damage equal to the Spellpower of the person who applied this status.
- At the end of each enemy round, a blast of air forces all enemies engaged to you to disengage.
- You may only make minor or free actions during your turn.
Advantage/Disadvantage: Roll 2 dice and take the higher/lower of the shown rolls.
Bleeding: Take damage at the end of your turn equal to 5% of your total HP.
Blinded: Attacks you make have disadvantage, and attacks against you have advantage.
Burned: Take damage at the end of your turn equal to the Wisdom modifier of the inflictor of the burn.
Bloodied: You become bloodied when you're below half health and lose bloodied when you go back above half health.
Cursed: You cannot heal health.
You may not make a main action and a movement action within the same turn and cannot run.
Disabled: You can only make free actions.
Disarmed: You cannot make any attacks that require a weapon.
Elusive: Attacks against you have disadvantage.
Entangled: You move at half speed and take a penalty to your attacks and dodge value equal to the wisdom modifier of the inflictor of the entanglement.
Ethereal: You cannot be dealt damage by non-magical weapons.
Fear: You must make a basic move to travel as far away from the inflictor of the fear as possible.
Flanked: Melee attacks against you have advantage. This occurs when two enemy units are adjacent to you.
Glowing: Lights dark areas and enemies can see you at all times. Also you cannot go invisible.
Haste: The amount of movement actions you have for a turn are doubled.
Helpless: You can make no actions and your dodge, block and parry values are 0.
Immobile: You may not make movement actions.
Invisible: You cannot be seen or targeted. This is removed if you make a main action.
Invulnerable: You take no damage and cannot die or fall unconscious.
Levitation: You are not affected by terrain and can cross gaps and chasms.
Marked: If you make an attack on anyone besides the inflictor of the mark, they may make an opportunity attack against you if they're in an adjacent square.
Night Vision: Darkness does not limit your vision.
Petrified: You are helpless and invulnerable.
Prone: You are knocked on the ground. You cannot move until you spend a movement action to stand up. Attacks against you have advantage and attacks you make have disadvantage.
Shell: Enemies cannot inflict statuses on you.
Shroud: Cannot be targeted.
Silenced: You cannot make any actions that require spending mana.
Sleep: You fall prone and are helpless until you take damage or an adjacent ally uses a minor action to wake you.
Slowed: You move at half speed.
Smoldering: Same effect as Burned, but is stackable.
Stoneskin: Add your constitution modifier to your armor value.
Stunned: You may only make minor or free actions during your turn.
Taunted: If in range you must make a basic attack against the inflictor of the taunt.
Unconscious: You fall prone and are helpless.
Warded: Take half damage from a given source.
Water Breathing: You can breathe underwater.